“Great Take Away an Added Bonus”

Chatham Breakfast House-Churrascaria Steak House
Ranked #3 of 139 Restaurants in Chatham
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This restaurant has been the best in Chatham for a long time. I have eaten there many times and been at catered events as well. This past weekend I was at a birthday party for a friends special birthday and her husband bought food from there to take away. Awesome! Now the restaurant is a true Triple Threat! Way to go!

1  Thank unclespike18116

Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

We sometimes go here after church. It is always very busy but we seldom have to wait. They have an extensive breakfast menu and a few other items. I often order the "healthy fritata" which is wonderful. My husband orders other breakfast items which are also very good. The servers are friendly and efficient. The dinners are also delicious with the same great service.

1  Thank jehorney
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This restaurant was easily able to accommodate our group of ~20 in their back meeting room. Maggie and the other servers were very friendly and attentive. The appetizers, meal and dessert were all fantastic. I had a stuffed free range chicken dish. It was delicious. Chef Machado and his staff never fail to impress.
The restaurant is clean and tastefully decorated like a Portuguese Churrascaria.
This is easily one of my favorite restaurants in Chatham.

1  Thank Pharmgirl89
Reviewed 28 May 2014

My husband is from Portugal so I'm happy to enjoy their sardine dinner...SO good!!! Everything is always fresh and delicious. The vegetables are done perfectly and of course the custard tarts for dessert are a must have!! The service is extremely friendly from the host we had last weekend to the waitress...attentive but not intrusive. Beautiful and clean restaurant. Wish we lived closer so we could eat here more often.

1  Thank eLisabeth92
Reviewed 3 May 2014

We went back again this morning, May 3rd. for breakfast. We had our usual Eggs Benedict which is always done to perfection. Also how many places do you go for breakfast and you have proper linens instead of paper napkins. When leaving I just had to tell the chef that he makes the best Eggs Benny ever. He was pleased to say the least. The decor in this place is out of this world, so classy. Even the bathrooms are the nicest we have ever seen or been in. Also the servers are immaculately dressed and just as classy as the rest of the place. Met a nice guy upon leaving by the name of Max who shook my hand and introduced himself to me. We usually go in mid week and have come to know a lovely server by the name of Lucy also. You have a great place there folks and the food and service is top notch. Keep up the good feeling. See you again soon and thank you. Tony & Joan.