“Was ok, like the changes to the rooms...was very...”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Super 8 Brockville

Super 8 Brockville
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Brockville

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Mississauga, Canada
Reviewed 21 April 2014

If you have to travel on the 401 and need a place to stay with your pet(s), this is definitely the place to go! The room looked newly renovated (new furniture, flooring and bathroom), no carpet and pet friendly with direct outdoor access from every room. There are plenty of green around the property to let my dogs do their business as well. The location is great and quiet. Within 5 minutes from the highway and close to the lake. This will definitely be my spot to rest whenever I travail from Mississauga to Quebec :-) Wi-Fi access, continental breakfast, mini fridge and microwave (king bed room), this is a great value!

Room Tip: If you travel Eastbound from Toronto take the exit 698 and not 696 like the sign on the Highway says...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank Lunative
Nishan D, General Manager at Super 8 Brockville, responded to this review, 25 April 2014
Dear. Guest

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay with us. I was thrilled to read that or location and amenties served you well!

Hopefully we will see you again soon on your next visit to Brockville

Regards,

Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 12 April 2014

I had intended to stay overnight on a day trip in Ottawa, but an approaching blizzard "convinced" me I should leave before midnight to drive back to Toronto. I had prepaid the room; so I decided to get some use out of it.

On the way to Ottawa, I checked in at 3pm. Nishan at the front desk was very friendly, even rushed out back to help me when I had trouble with my room key. The room is quite large, very clean, nice big bathroom, firm mattress, good sheets, huge TV, and effective blackout drapes.

I heated up my late lunch from home in the convenient microwave (saving me a few bucks), had a shower, stored my dinner in the mini-fridge, and continued to Ottawa. Came back to the hotel at about 8pm, heated up dinner (again saving on a restaurant), took a short nap, had a shower to wake up and hit the road before 11pm. Too bad I couldn't stay for breakfast, but it turned out to be the right decision as the area got hammered by snow in the morning.

The area is a stone's throw from the water, but not right on the shore. Brockville is so small that you are less than 10 minutes from anything.

This is what I needed: good value, nothing fancy, clean and reliable and quiet.

Room Tip: Get a room in the back facing the water. It's quieter (not that the main road is that busy) and...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
4 Thank VinceBToronto_Canada
Nishan D, General Manager at Super 8 Brockville, responded to this review, 16 April 2014
Dear Vince

Thank you for choosing The Super 8 Brockville during your recent trip to Ottawa.

We are pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for the kind words in regards to our friendly and helpful staff,

We look forward to seeing you again soon!

With warm regards,

Thanks again

Windsor, Canada
Reviewed 28 March 2014

My daughter and I stayed at this motel during our recent trip to Brockville. We were so impressed by the decor in our room as well as the cleanliness of our room. The beds were perfect and highly appreciated after a very long drive. Every staff member that I encountered went way beyond their duty to meet our needs and more. Honestly, we can't wait to return. Terrific value as well.

• Stayed March 2014
3 Thank kjspicer
Nishan D, General Manager at Super 8 Brockville, responded to this review, 29 March 2014
Dear Guest.

I would like to thank you for your thorough review on Trip Advisor. Your comments will be very useful to future guests looking to make an informed decision on where to stay while in Brockville. We were very happy to read that you enjoyed your stay at Super 8 in Brockvile.

Hopefully on your next visit to Brockville you will choose to stay with us again.

Thank you very much.

Best regards
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 24 March 2014

I stayed with my family at the Brockville Super 8 last summer and it was an excellent experience! The beds were spacious, the rooms were tidy and not cluttered. The front desk staff was very friendly and went out their way to call to find out when the next boat tours would be leaving the port. There was a good variety for breakfast. Overall, an excellent stay. Highly recommended!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank torontonian2014
Nishan D, General Manager at Super 8 Brockville, responded to this review, 28 March 2014
Dear Guest.

Thank you very much.

Nishan De Silva
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brockville
Comfort Inn
Travelodge Brockville
Travelodge Brockville
#4 of 5 in Brockville
The Noble Suites Experiences

Been to Super 8 Brockville? Share your experiences!