“Pleasantly Suprised”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Brockville
Reviewed 30 November 2013 via mobile

I find the Comfort Inn chain all over the map when comes to consistency from hotel to hotel. This one is a keeper. The front of the building is under going renovations and they are adding a pool and fitness Center. As well as increasing the breakfast area. The King room I had was comfortable and clean. Had a large flat screen TV as well as fridge, microwave and coffee maker. Adjacent to the property is a plaza with grocery store and fast food. Another half a block away is a Swiss Chalet restaraunt and small mall. I would stay here again.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
brockvillehotel, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2013

Dear Mike S,

Thank you for your wonderful remarks which I have shared with our staff. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and look forward to welcoming you back soon. The Comfort Inn Brockville is under a major renovation, however this does not affect guest rooms and we are very excited for the end result.

Reviewed 4 November 2013

After having spent the previous night in a sub par hotel, this Comfort Inn was a pleasant surprise. The rooms are recently renovated, well furnished and equipped - microwave, fridge, 42" flat screen, In addition to the good quality bed, there is a work station with a data port, couch and well decorated bathroom. In the lobby there is coffee and fruit available 24 hours. And the staff? Excellent, very friendly and they even offered me a "breakfast to go bag" when I decided to sleep in past the breakfast hours. There is some construction on the property as they are about to add a pool, but it did not disturb me. Their breakfast room is a little small, but as I missed it, no big deal.

As a bonus, just across the parking lot there is a Food Basics and several restaurants including a Tim Horton's within walking distance.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Dear Dirk_ca,

Thank you for your wonderful remarks, it is very important to us that our guests feel welcome and comfortable at our hotel. That requires helpful, friendly and very obliging staff at any time, striving to achieve #1 customer service is our goal. When our renovations are complete our breakfast room will be much larger, I am pleased to hear our staff went above there expectations to provide you with breakfast on the go. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 28 October 2013 via mobile

An average hotel for an average price. There's nothing fancy here but nothing bad either. It's very quiet despite being next to the 401 and close to the main strip of restaurants.

The rooms have recently been upgraded to include a touch of class: better beds than when I last stayed in 2011; big TV's (though they don't have any HD, which is a bit of a waste); and comfortable pillows.

The breakfast includes eggs, home fries and meat but it's obviously microwaved and chewy. Coffee is hot and fresh.

All in all, it's clean, close and reasonably priced.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Dear Dave B,

The Comfort Inn Brockville goes above and beyond to strive for excellence, with that being said I Thank you for you comments as it helps to improve the product we sell. I have passed along your concerns about our breakfast to the manager for her to review.

Yours sincerely,

Director of Sales.

Reviewed 9 October 2013

Very accessible from highway but far enough to be quiet. Spent a night there on my way back to Thousand Islands from our Montreal trip. Surprisingly good hot breakfast.

If you want to visit Thousand Islands, book this hotel. And it's only 25 minutes to Alexandria Bay, NY to take the ferry to visit the Boldt Castle.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends

Dear netuser123,

Thank you for your wonderful remarks, which I have shared with our staff. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay here with us and look forward to accommodating you soon in the future.

Reviewed 8 October 2013

Spent two nights at the Comfort Inn Brockville. The room looked like it had been recently renovated. Very clean and comfortable. Lights in the bathroom did make the bathroom very warm and the bathroom fan was very noisy but could be turned off. No noise from the nearby highway. Breakfast room was cosy. Breakfast options were good. Staff were very friendly.

Room Tip: Floors on ground floor have patio door access to parking lot.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Dear Cruise281,

Thank you for your kind remarks, we are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us during your trip to Brockville. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 29 September 2013

I was not happy with the last hotel we stayed at and I was afraid of a similar experience since they belong to the same "chain". This is where I learned they are separate companies. I had the receptionist open up the room for us before checking in! It was clean and neat! It was on the first floor so we were able to hand our suitcases thru the patio door. It was located off of the 401 and close to the wedding. The only downside was the small breakfast rooml It had a fridge and microwave. The staff was friendly! It was a relief and I can't say enough of their kindness.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Charmingnl,

Thank you for your kind remarks, it is important to us that our guests feel welcome and comfortable at our hotel. That requires helpful and friendly staff and very obliging service at anytime. For the future I would like to inform you that we are under renovations and when complete the breakfast area will not be so small, we hope you get the opportunity to come back and visit when we are all completed.

Director of Sales.

Reviewed 13 September 2013

I spent three nights at the Comfort Inn Brockville and I can't say enough about their hospitality. Every staff was upbeat, pleasant, helpful. The breakfast area was spotless and always plentiful. I had popcorn at night, water was out with orange slices in it, fresh fruit at the front desk. And believe it or not one night was a barbeque, hamburgers, chicken and salads. It was great.
The room was clean, I felt that they paid attention to detail and I was very comfortable. I actually felt like I was at home because each night I used the micro wave to heat up cereal I had brought. I would absolutely go back. The only issue I had was with being on the second floor. I have recently had foot surgery so carrying my luggage up was a chore, next time I would know to request a first floor room, preferably near the lobby. Oh and I understand they have rooms designated for pets. If you are in Brockville go to this hotel. Others who we are the training I attended stayed at the Travellers Lodge next door, it was terrible.

Room Tip: if you don't want to carry your luggage get a first floor room
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
brockvillehotel, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2013

Dear Mools,

Thank you for your wonderful remarks, which I have shared with our staff. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Brockville
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brockville
#4 of 6 in Brockville
Travelodge Brockville
Travelodge Brockville
#5 of 6 in Brockville

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!