“Everything that was said on the website” 4 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Travelodge Brockville
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Brockville
Orillia
“Everything that was said on the website”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2013

I did not use the facilities, but I was unable to use the stairs and 2 of the staff climbed them to get me a drink, without complaint. The cleaning staff were so helpful and kind. Although dated and compact, it is clean, efficient, friendly, reasonable and a terrific breakfast. I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

TravelodgeBrockville, Manager at Travelodge Brockville, responded to this review, 17 July 2013
I would like to thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to make this comment about your recent stay. We are very pleased you enjoyed your time at the Travelodge Brockville and please know your kind comments will be shared with all staff here at the property.
We look forward to serving you again in the future.
Best Regards

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Berkley
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2013

Customer service was wonderful. Room ok - bathroom had room for improvement! Toilet didn't feel secure to the floor and there was mildew around shower stall inside and out. Needs a good scrub!!
Pillows were wrong for me but that is a personal choice.

I booked the room through the 1-800 reservations line. I had a horrible experience w/the customer service person. I had a very difficult time understanding him. When I told him this he just spoke louder not clearer. I ask 2-3 times to speak w/someone else and he just ignored me. I finally gave up struggled to get the confirmation # then immediately called the front desk at the Brockville location directly. This cost me because it is an international call but I would never call that reservation line again. The person was extremely helpful there and made sure I was getting what I asked for.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Shelley A, Manager at Travelodge Brockville, responded to this review, 5 July 2013
Thank-you very much for taking time from your schedule to post a review of your stay with us. We very much appreciate your feedback. With many lodging choices to choose from, we're very happy you chose our property.I would like to thank you on behalf of all staff for your kind comments, we strive to provide the best possible customer service to our guests. Please know that the room issues you have brought up will be looked into immediately. We hope to be of service to you again should your travels bring you back to our beautiful city.
Best Regards
Princeton
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2013

Second time I stayed this week. Room was Ok. I was looking forward to the breakfast in the morning. After spending a preimium weekend rate I was not impressed to find out that I could not get breakfast till 7.oo am.My business app. Was for 7.00 am in Ottawa, so I could not wait.When I checked out at 6.oo I asked the front desk If I could have A bagel or anything to hold me over till after my meeting. He just gave me this sorry for your luck look. I feel I was treated rather poorly in this respect. I am not saying I will never use them again ,but I will shop around If this keeps up.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to comment on Trip Advisor. I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible.
Feedback such as yours assists us in improving our service and property on a daily basis. In addition, please know that your comments and issues will be brought to the attention of the proper departments.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brockville
Days Inn Brockville
Super 8 Brockville
Super 8 Brockville
#2 of 5 in Brockville
The Noble Suites Experiences

Been to Travelodge Brockville? Share your experiences!