“Tremendous Value”

Ranked #6 of 10 Hotels in Bracebridge
London, Canada
“Tremendous Value”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

A very clean, friendly motel with large, modern rooms, and complimentary internet and breakfast. I've had the pleasure of staying at this motel on two separate occasions, and was very pleased with the service I received. The rooms are large, the beds are comfortable, and the free breakfast includes a waffle maker! The owners are helpful and pleasant.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Ontario
Reviewed 24 April 2014

My husband and I stayed at Knights Inn in late February while our daughter participated in the Ontario Winter Games (Daughter stayed with Badminton Team at Camp Muskoka - brought home silver medals). Even with all the snow it was very pretty and comfortable can only image what it must be like in nicer weather with bench right outside our door. Only 5 minutes from competition venue and ten minutes from grocery stores, restaurants & Walmart it was close to everything we could possibly want. Room was neat and clean, bed was very comfortable and staff was excellent - very pleasant, helpful with directions and answering questions and went out of her way to make sure we had great service (including going to store when couldn't locate ashtray for our smoking room!). The fridge and microwave in room were a great convenience. Excellent value and service for low price. All the great reviews on this place are true! Thank you Knights Inn for great value and service!

2 Thank Sportsmom2014
Edmonton, Canada
Reviewed 24 March 2014

we had been at this property for a couple of days on our way towards north .
the price they charged was right, the services we got in return were worth . we had also been offered a free upgrade of room . Booking of the room was made as double bed rooms and we got a free upgrade for queen bed which was quite outstanding . it was good in winter but i can imagine that summer would be far better and beautiful . Other amenities were good . the staff was helping natured and also gave me help with maps , directions and close beautiful destinations for summer .

London, Canada
Reviewed 24 February 2014

The front desk staff were very considerate, took care of the details, went out of their way to be sure we were in a room close to our friends. The hotel is a 5 minutes drive to the gymnastics facility. The staff gave me great directions.

toronto
Reviewed 22 February 2014

Our family stayed Feb 21 2014.
The amount of snow here is astounding. It must be beautiful here in summer.
The Motel is fine if all you need is a place to sleep. Not many amenities. Continental breakfast is fine.
Parking was at a premium because of the snow.
The room was fine. Clean, WARM!!! Shower and washroom was in great shape for an older establishment.
I think I was running out of hot water, but I'm not sure, I turned it off before I was in freezing water.
T.V. worked fine.
Nice room

Chatham, Canada
Reviewed 10 February 2014

Nice area, nice hotel and really nice staff that helped me with anything I needed.
I had a flat tire and they helped me all the way so I can get it fixed. It's nice when people go the extra mile to help you. Thankk you!
Really good.
Once again: really helpful staff!

Room Tip: If you travel in the winter, and especially if you make a reservation, make sure you call them to he...
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 1 December 2013 via mobile

Service is the best thing here we got a deal on priceline when I called to book the type of room the owner/receptionist upgraded us to their queen jacuzzi room which was sweet! Cant really talk about other rooms but this was really great

• Stayed November 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bracebridge
Quality Inn
Howard Johnson Inn - Gravenhurst
Bracebridge Inn
Bracebridge Inn
#9 of 10 in Bracebridge

Been to Knights Inn Bracebridge? Share your experiences!