“You can,t beat it!!!”

22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 60 helpful votes
“You can,t beat it!!!”
Reviewed 23 January 2013

I have ridden here as a novice for a number of years. The price is more than fair and the owner is very friendly.

The trails do not disapoint. 1 hour can go by like 10 minutes. The views are fantastic.

The guides are down to earth, friendly and very patient

. The horses are very schooled and people friendly. In fact, I took my 9 yr. old grandson riding one time. It was his first time on the horses, as opposed to the ponies. His horse chose to vere into a direction other than the rest of us, just to avoid a tree, and was happy to rejoin the group instantly after completing his prefered path. We road through a fairly deep stream, and the horses thank-God, didn,t sit down for a drink, and prefered to stand.

There are ponies, for the younger children. They also have a small petting area with goats, pigs, ect. My grandchildren espec. like to feed the animals. They even have a donkey that roams with the horses. I believe there is a school here for those that require riding lessons.
A small gift shop comes complete with a few sweets, and ice-cream for purchase. And, oh yes, there is plenty of parking on the farm.

This is definately one of my favorite places to ride. I hope you will enjoy it too.

Visited August 2012
5 Thank 487traveller

ontario, canada
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Almost everything closed - some cute animals, some sad goats.”
Reviewed 24 September 2012 via mobile

We went on Monday at 2 pm & everything was closed except the petting zoo. We saw a calf, pigs, ducks, horses, and goats. It was all outdoors, which was too bad as we were looking forward to the petting barn promised on the web page (much warmer). Most of the animals seemed happy, but I was worried about the 2 goats, who were in a very small fenced enclosure that smelled very strongly of pee. My toddler enjoyed the farm; I would have liked it more if I'd felt happier about the goats & if the tuck shop had been open. Web page promised a lot more than we got.

3 Thank Peach S
Toronto, Ontario
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Full of Fun for the family”
Reviewed 4 September 2012

This place looks like it is full of fun for the family. Sadly we showed up on Saturday and it was closed. Even with it closed we were still able to see all the animals. It made my daughter happy enough.. so I wrote this review.

Visited August 2012