“Adventurous and exciting”

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Adventurous and exciting”
Reviewed 20 August 2013

The rope climbing obstacle course was challenging and fun. The park was very well maintained and the initial training provided was competent. The Zip lining was the highlight , but the rope climbing was no less an adrenalin rush. The only suggestion for improvement could be some sort if baby sitting setup so couples could enjoy the park it together.

Visited September 2012

Barrie, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Cannot book”
Reviewed 13 June 2013

Myself and 2 of my colleagues purchased Wagjag vouchers December of 2011 advising would be Valid May 1 to October 31, 2012 and to Call ahead to book (at least two weeks in advance for July/August tours). When we called to book, they advised "had to close park early, but to email them the voucher #'s and they will honour this year 2013 up to end of July". (We tried to book for October of 2012). We have all called and left several messages to book with no calls back. If you call now, you cannot even leave a message. When you try to email them! guess what the emails bounce back??? I have to wonder if they are still in business???

Visited July 2012
5 Thank Tinic0
Orillia, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Out of Business????”
Reviewed 7 June 2013

Myself and 2 of my colleagues purchased Wagjag vouchers last year. When we called to book, they advised "had to close park early, but to email them the vioucher #'s and they will honour this year up to end of July".(this back back in October) Well that does not work for us, so I have been calling left several messages emailed them, and guess what the email just bounced back??? I have to wonder if they are still in business???

Visited July 2012
4 Thank FinneganB101
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Will not book or return my calls”
Reviewed 8 May 2013

I have been trying to book a zipline tour with a wagjag voucher since last summer. First they couldn't book it because they took some damage to their course at which point they said they would send me a new voucher so I could book in the spring this year. I never received the updated voucher and they will not return my many phone calls. I am not sure what happened to this place. My guess is that they are out of business but I can't find anything to confirm that. I wasted a decent amount of money and effort on something and I don't even know what is going on. They should have at least refunded my voucher if they are not going to let me use it!

Oh and this page is making me select when I visited this attraction but I never visited it. I have been trying to book since the end of September in 2012 and I was never given any option to go.

Visited May 2013
10 Thank Toony B
Bracebridge, Ontario, Canada
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Beautiful place for an uplifting adventure”
Reviewed 1 January 2013

The aerial trails are suitable to a variety of levels of skill. But don`t try if you are afraid of heights. The trails sit in the midst of Santa`s summer home in Bracebridge with beautiful views of the Muskoka River