We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bracebridge
Mulberry Corners Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 13 Bracebridge B&B and Inns
Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

As two travellers from the UK and Australia we can't speak highly enough of this place.

It is a beautiful place both inside and out. Warm and cosy in the winter. The loft room is very spacious and could easily accommodate a family or two couples. The fire was lovely to warm up by and we both had a peaceful and comfortable sleep.

Its location is great for accessing activities around the Muskoka area and its just a tiny drive or taxi drive away from eating places and pubs in Bracebridge. I'm sure in water weather this would be walkable.

The hosts were perfect. Friendly and knowledgable.

Now comes the important part, BREAKFAST. Wow, wow, wow. What a delicious feast! If you're a fan of yummy breakfast (both meat eating and vegetarian) you have to stay here. Homemade fresh breads, delicious and warm muffins, omelette and bacon... It definitely set us up for a fun day on the snow.

This place is fantastic.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jen_W0

Reviewed 17 February 2014

This is a first rate B and B,terrific hosts warm and welcoming, lovely and warm due to wood heat in this very cold weather. The victorian room was roomy with high ceilings and onsite bathroom and very quiet. Breakfasts very good with home made bread and good conversation from the hosts.Parking ample the house is in a country like setting but very close to town and all restaurants and shops. I noted that many other guests were repeat bookings and were varied and interesting. I have stayed many times and plan to stay many more.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 March 2013

This was the perfect B&B. The suite we were in was large and comfortable, with a nice collection of antiques for atmosphere. We both slept soundly in the bed with it's colourful quilt and many pillows. The lighting could be set to be cozy, with a sweet collection of floor lamps and table lamps, or bright enough to read and knit by, with strong overhead lights. There was a gas fireplace which warmed the room quickly. We were delighted to also find a nice couch and armchair arrangement, and even a separate dining area. This was really much more than a bedroom.

Our hosts were friendly and happy to chat; they showed a really lively sense of curiosity without prying, and had a wide range of interests, which made for animated conversations over breakfast. We would go back in a snap.

Room Tip: We stayed in the "loft" which was quite separate from the house, over the garage. It was v...
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cherryeyes
Reviewed 17 December 2011

I stayed for a night at this bed and breakfast house. Situated in a quite neighbourhood and cottage like accommodation. Lots of wood all over. The dining area was a nice bolted ceiling all in pine. The service was super. The value was unbeatable. Cheapest in Bracebridge! The only complaint I had is the bed. It cracked with just a slight movement.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Wilben S
Reviewed 3 October 2011

I was looking for a reasonable B&B somewhere nearby Huntsville/Bracebridge and due to good recommendation on tripadvisor I decided to stay at the Mulberry Corners and didn’t get disappointed.

My room was very large, clean and classy furnished with ensuite bath and toilet. The B&B is within walking distance of the city center – well Bracebridge is not that big, but still a lovely town.

Patti and George are a very lovely and sympathic couple. Patti’s breakfast is excellent, manifold and usually more than one man can eat. I enjoyed my stay very much and would definitively stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank Mario B
Reviewed 30 July 2011

This place is a little hidden gem in Bracebridge, outside of downtown. I didn’t find too many reviews on Tripadvisor, so I was skeptical first and thought about staying at a different place. But it finally turned out to be the best decision we could make to stay there. The hosts are wonderful and really welcoming, even though we booked with very short notice and did arrived quite late. They also have a lovely dog, but he isn’t allowed in the guest rooms of course. There are 2 guest rooms in the house: A large loft room on the first floor, which is absolutely quiet and gives you lots of privacy. Perfect also for families, I would say. We stayed in the smaller room with a Queen size bed on the main floor, because the size was fine for us to stay for one night, and we found it really cozy. But to be honest, the bed of this room is maybe a little bit small for two people, depending on how much space each one needs. Breakfast was a real treat and very delicious. We could even choose what we wanted to eat, which I really liked.

This B&B is located in a very quiet neighborhood and you will enjoy the silence. It might be a little bit far to walk to downtown Bracebridge, but there’s lots of parking anyways and even though it is in a quiet area, it is only a short drive to a shopping facilities, grocery stores etc. I definitely recommend this B&B as the best place to stay in Bracebridge – a place that makes you feel home, at a very reasonable price.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank felis24
Reviewed 17 June 2010

I stayed in Mulberry Corners with my mum while travelling in Canada. We tried many B&Bs but this is the the best one! This place is amazing! The house is fabulous! The rooms are stunning, so clean and welcoming. Patti and George are brilliant hosts with lots of local knowledge, making the stay relaxing and very enjoyable. Every superlative you can imagine is applicable to Mulberry Corners! I cannot recommend this place enough! I could go on and on, needless to say that this is a place we would like to be going back to.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled on business
3  Thank filona
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bracebridge
Sleep Inn
#3 of 10 in Bracebridge
Travelodge Bracebridge
Travelodge Bracebridge
#5 of 10 in Bracebridge

Been to Mulberry Corners Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!