“Best”

Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Bb
“Best”
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Best breakfast in town. Best pizza in ontario. Everyone is nice. Great place for pizza and beer. Very busy spot.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank Corpsarz

Orillia, Canada
“Overrated”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

New location is an improvement over the old cramped, greasy place, but service is slow and sporadic. Often have seen people come in after us and get drinks and order taken ahead of us. Some of the wait staff are a little "rough around the edges"; Bill's occasional dressing down of employees is a turn-off, and we've found the odd hair in our pizza. Small-town character place, but the legend has become greater than the reality here.

2 Thank Betty M
Bracebridge, Canada
“Best Pizza in Bracebridge”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

My family and I, as well as a group of work colleagues, eat at Bill's every few months and we keep going back. Not only is the pizza superlative, there are also excellent daily specials, soup of the day, and my favourite - Greek Salad with lots of feta. There is a real Bill and being of Greek heritage, he makes a mean souvlaki among other greek food favourites. The restaurant recently moved to a larger venue and obtained a liquor license as well. The place is very busy and open all hours of the day but I have not tried breakfast. The service is very down home friendly and, depending on how busy it is, the service is speedy. Finally - how do you know a pizza restaurant is good? There's always a line-up for pizza take-out, along with anything on the menu. Sorry Pizza Pizza or 2-4-1 or Domino's - you don't even come close.

• Visited April 2014
“Delicious Food- Service.. mehh”
Reviewed 15 May 2014

My partner and I visited Bill's Pizza for the first time when we were greeted by a nice lady who was willing to help custom our order. We placed an order to go and waited inside the restaurant for our food to be prepared. Another server was aimlessly walking around coughing and complaining to a regular customer about her viral infection. That is NOT what I want to hear while waiting for my food. To make matters worse, she said that it was the owner who gave the employers the viral infection.... thank you...
The food, however, was delicious! The wings and poutine were phenomenal and the pizza was delicious as well. There could have been some more sauce on the crust but that was fine.
Overall, the service and food were fantastic but we were a bit put off when the second server was walking around coughing... no one wants that near their food

Bracebridge, Canada
“GOOD EATS”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

We go to Bill's Pizza often, once a week for date night and about twice a month with the kids for pizza we can feed the whole family (5 members) for under $40.00.
I find the evening waitresses to be more friendly and helpful (good service) we do not go during the day, before 5pm because the service is horrible, The drinks are free refills and the pizza is to die for! BEST I have ever had..I would say stay away from there burgers, fish and chips, 3 cheese dip. There pasta is excellent and so is there souvlaki. There delivery is also very good and quick.