“Pizza with brown sauce = very very good pizza.”
Review of Acropole Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Acropole Pizza
Ranked #45 of 114 Restaurants in Truro
Reviewed 25 June 2018

This pizza joint, known for making Pictou County Pizza that eschews the use of tomato sauce in favor of a mysterious brown sauce(I say it's olive oil based but...) it is very very good pizza.

Try the Donair pizza which is excellent.

I also had a combination slice while I was there as well. Again, an excellent slice of pizza.

Made with the famous Chris Brothers pepperoni.

Try it. You won't be disappointed.

Visited on the 23rd of June 2018.

The owner and wait staff are terrific:)

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

It was awesome! The pizza was the best we've had in a long time. The staff was extremely friendly...absolutely coming back!

Reviewed 10 August 2017

Yes, real live Pictou County pizza. It does not get any better than this. Great Pizza, Beautiful Sauce. It is great!

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Both my husband and I think that the Acropole on the esplanade has the best donairs in the town of Truro. It took me a long time to finnally find it on this search option on Trip Advisor but I kept trying till I found it. If you like donairs and you are in our area you have to try theirs!!

Reviewed 13 June 2017

For myself there is no better place for a Donair Poutine !!! The large is enough to feed two people !! The Pizza can be a little more pricey than other pizza places but when ya get it you'll see why!!