Holiday Inn Truro
US$80
US$117
US$111
TripAdvisor
All reviewsgames roomroom was cleanping pong tablebuffet breakfastfront desk staffnext morningconference roomgreat roomnice stayking bedhot tubfridge and microwavenova scotiaconvenient locationdowntown truroeggs benedictone night stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 March 2013

the bathrooms are very small in rooms. very clean and comfortable. my room however had a very small window that was found on the side wall that did not provide adaquate light. staff are very friendly and add value to your stay. Meeting rooms and service provided are very accomidating.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 February 2013

I just wanted to commend the staff at the Holiday Inn in Truro. I never usually write reviews but the kindness that was displayed by all staff has prompted me to do so! From the moment I arrived with the front staff, to the cleaning staff, lunch caterers, and staff in restaurant; they all demonstrated genuine warmth and kindness that truly enhanced my stay! Thanks so much for all the kindness from an exceptionally friendly staff!! Glowing reviews!!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 February 2013

Great hotel, good rate.
good location.
the Staff were all very friendly & the food at the Bistro was very good - the Staff in the Rest. were Super.
Only complaint: cold pool & no water in the Hottub :(
but otherwise would stay again.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 January 2013

Stayed one night on the way to Port Hawkesbury. From the moment I entered I knew this was the right choice. They woman at the desk was friendly and pleasant. They immediately acknowledged my Priority Club level and gave me the option of a free drink or extra points. The room was perfect. It was clean and had a large flat screen TV. The bathroom came with all the usual amenities. I ate dinner and breakfast in the attached restaurant and both times I was about the only person there (not a very big tourist spot in January). The woman who checked me out was just as nice as the woman who checked me in. I would definitely make this my half way stop on any trip up north.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 December 2012 via mobile

Stayed here for four nights and the hotel provided everything we were looking for..close to Superstore for emergency purchases..nice clean room..extra coffee supplied when requested..room change dealt with very efficiently when heating system wasn't working properly..we will be back!

• Stayed: December 2012