Great place to stay in North Sydney. Very convenient location to waterfront and most importantly just a stone throw away from the Newfoundland ferry.
Heather was a great host. Very warm and most helpful.
Big room and great bed. Very comfortable night's sleep and a very hearty breakfast in the morning. Heather's offsider even gave a breakfast talk on what to do on Newfoundland for the 'outbound' travelers catching the morning ferry.
Highly recommend this B&B and would definitely stay again if ever (hopefully) passing this way in the future!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At The Harbourfront is a couple of blocks from the ferry to Newfoundland and across the street from the bus terminal. For travelers touring Cape Breton: we are approx 45 minutes from the start of the Cabot Trail. We are near the city of Sydney with all its entertainment events and casino, about 45 minutes from Glace Bay's Savoy Theatre and Miners Museum, the Fortress of Louisburg and East Bay the home of Rita MacNeil’s Tea Room. Also not too far from the many golf courses and festivals that are part of the summer events in Cape Breton. North Sydney offers free entertainment at the wharf in the summer season. New North Sydney Arena and new Culture and Heritage Centre will add to the pleasure of those visiting the area along with the Sports Museum and Fossil Centre, nearby in Sydney Mines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your At The Harbourfront Bed & Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Harbourfront Hotel North Sydney
- The Harbourfront Bed And Breakfast Inn
- At The Harbourfront Bed & Breakfast Inn North Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada