This is the best place to stay in North Sydney. Heather is very organized and went out of her way to make sure we had a comfortable bed per our preferences. She was very helpful in planning our trip on the Cabot Trail. Breakfast was very nice. The room was great, although it could use some place to put luggage except on the floors. The Wifi was a little slow but adequate for email. We met another couple at breakfast and they were staying here before getting on the ferry.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At The Harbourfront is a couple of blocks from the ferry to Newfoundland and across the street from the bus terminal. For travelers touring Cape Breton: we are approx 45 minutes from the start of the Cabot Trail. We are near the city of Sydney with all its entertainment events and casino, about 45 minutes from Glace Bay's Savoy Theatre and Miners Museum, the Fortress of Louisburg and East Bay the home of Rita MacNeil’s Tea Room. Also not too far from the many golf courses and festivals that are part of the summer events in Cape Breton. North Sydney offers free entertainment at the wharf in the summer season. New North Sydney Arena and new Culture and Heritage Centre will add to the pleasure of those visiting the area along with the Sports Museum and Fossil Centre, nearby in Sydney Mines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your At The Harbourfront Bed & Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Harbourfront Bed And Breakfast Inn
- The Harbourfront Hotel North Sydney
- At The Harbourfront Bed & Breakfast Inn North Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada