“So beautiful and peaceful!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Teepee Meadows Guest Cottages

Teepee Meadows Guest Cottages
Regina
“So beautiful and peaceful!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2010

Thank you again so much for a lovely stay ~ this is becoming a habit for us! Jared (or 6 year old) had a wonderful time with all the animals, but escpeically Mica and Kiwa. He also renamed 3 of the cats "Fling", "Hair" and "Colt" and looked for them each day!

We all loved the peace and tranquility of your farm and enjoyed discovering areas new to us including the river. Thank you also so much for showing us your beautiful and fascinating home. We are inspired.

• Stayed July 2009, travelled with family
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Vancouver
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 February 2010

I stayed at Teepee Meadows for an entire month in June 2009- and it was among one of the best months of my life! Nothing compares to waking up each morning to a staggering view of the Caribou mountains, having a leisurely breakfast on my cabin's porch, and having a whole range of beautiful farm and wild animals (dogs, cats, birds, llamas, horses, chickens, ducks) to enjoy each day with. I had my own very clean and cosy cabin on the farm that had its own bathroom and shower, TV, and kitchenette.

But what really made my stay incredible, was the wonderfully welcoming Germain family. I immediately felt at home spending time with all of them. Such kindness, generosity, and warmth are very precious traits these days- and they have all of them. Because they are very active and well-liked members of the community, I was also given the opportunity to develop lasting friendships with other Valemount folks.

I miss this place so much, that I'll be heading back as soon as I can! This place is a hidden gem and I very highly recommend it- especially for those who like to recreate in the mountains!

• Stayed June 2009, travelled on business
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Valemount
Mt. Robson Mountain River Lodge
#2 of 17 in Valemount
Tete Jaune Lodge
Tete Jaune Lodge
#1 of 17 in Valemount

Been to Teepee Meadows Guest Cottages? Share your experiences!