Dream Catcher Inn
US$106
Sandman Hotels
US$170
TripAdvisor
All reviewscedar cabinmin drivebig living roommorning breakfastfresh fruitliving arearelaxing staythe main lodgehotel roomone nightroom was clean and comfortablemount robsondoreendreamcatcherjasperlogdeck
Reviewed 9 January 2014

We stayed here July 2013 - booked due to Tripadvisor reviews - for our trip through the Rockies. Doreen was fantastic - very welcoming and she upgraded us to a bigger room with my Mum in a great double adjacent. Recommendation of the Caribou Grille for dinner was spot on. Rooms were comfortable and excellent value for money (only 'very good' rating rather than 'excellent' as the hall light switch was impossible to find and getting the key in the door was kind of 'pin the tail on the donkey' in the dark. Loved the breakfast and LOVED the ancient pussycat. Popular with motorcyclists. Great place to stay. Meant to review when we got back - just doing it now as we are booking to go to Canada again but unfortunately our road trip will not take us past the Dream Catcher this time.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank roz70
Reviewed 5 November 2013

Perfect place to stay on a motorcycle trip through the Rockies.
Very clean, comfortable, relaxing rooms and common area.

Best B+B breakfast I think I've ever had … healthy and filling …served in
a sunny breakfast room.

We were there at the end of August , although warm during the day , we
were offered a dry sheltered place to put our motorcycles for the night, so that we
didn't have to dry them off in the morning . Just one of the ways Doreen
offered to make us comfortable … a great hostess.

If travelling alone or with a group, this would be a great place to stay, summer or winter.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Deb T
Reviewed 26 August 2013

My wife and I recently were in Valemont and had booked a night here. We must say that this place was better then expected. I would and will still there on my next trip thru the area.
Rooms were cozy and the bed was firm and very comfy. Good sized bathroom in the room with copious amounts of hot water !!
The morning breakfast was fresh fruit, freshly made muffins and all the usual b'nb refreshments.
I can not think of anything bad to say... Awesome place.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Michael_Teddi
Reviewed 20 August 2013

I spent a quiet and sociable night at the Dream Catcher. The next morning when I went out to my motorcycle, there was a pool of gas under the bike. The petcock valve failed. They let me park in the garage, so it was a perfect place to break down. They helped with tools and hands on repair help. They helped me repair the leak within a couple hours. Of course we had to pull the gas tank and take it to a local mechanic, a very nice lady, that new what she was doing. I was 2,000 miles from home. I'm still riding towards home and no leaks. Canadian hospitality at it's best. They also serve a great breakfast, but I missed it because I was repairing the bike. Thanks for the help! No nightmares here, only friendship. Sweet Dreams.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Santiago-99F6
Reviewed 11 August 2013

This inn is off the beaten path with a restful landscaping. The owner/operator, Doreen, is pleasant, helpful, and totally the hostess with the mostest. Her breakfast was by far the best of the trip and the other guests were congenial as well. I most heartily recommend this inn for anyone.

Room Tip: Our room was quite small but that was fine for us. If I ever have a chance of coming back, I would love to rent a cabin.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Sandy M
Doreen V, Owner at Dream Catcher Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2013

Thank you so much for your nice comments. We really enjoyed having you stay with us during your visit to Valemount. Hope you had a great vacation come back and see us soon!!