This hotel is clean and we loved the very soft linens...towels were soft and oversized(for hotel towels). Decor was nice as well.Quiet sleep.
Only complaints at all was the check in lady when asked about elevator said was for staff only and that if we really needed it she could get someone,no thanks ;) Then after lugging up luggage up the stairs, had to go back down because she gave us blanks keys.
Also wifi was very very very(worse than dailup) slow in the evening bit better in am...should get a better system. BUT all things considered these were minor hickups....for this price range, wonderful soft linens
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Valemount's newest hotel located in the Rocky Mountains, directly adjacent to the RW Starratt Wildlife Sanctuary & only a few minutes into the Village of Valemount. Enjoy a relaxing evening sitting in the Cranberry Lounge, enjoy breakfast or dinner in our licensed Summit Grill Restaurant, take a dip in the warm indoor pool, or take a trip down the waterslide. We have a room to suit you and your family or friends. Needing a break from City living? This is the hotel to relax and breathe the fresh mountain air. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Valemount Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Valemount Hotel Valemount
- Best Western Valemount Inn And Suites
- Valemount Best Western