This was our first night of a 14 day driving trip to Alberta. This was a great hotel to stay in. Very near the highway a day's drive from Vancouver. Rustic decor suits the location perfectly. When you walk in the front door you are greeted by a breathtaking view of the mountains through huge picture windows. The staff are friendly, courteous and helpful. There is no elevator to second floor but the porter was very prompt in bringing up our luggage and didn't even expect a tip :) The bed was great, the room was quiet and dark so we got a fine night's sleep.
No free breakfast because of the restaurant.
The restaurant did not seem enthused about catering to my wife's pepper allergy so we went elsewhere.(See my review of Caribou Grill in Valemount.)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Valemount's newest hotel located in the Rocky Mountains, directly adjacent to the RW Starratt Wildlife Sanctuary & only a few minutes into the Village of Valemount. Enjoy a relaxing evening sitting in the Cranberry Lounge, enjoy breakfast or dinner in our licensed Summit Grill Restaurant, take a dip in the warm indoor pool, or take a trip down the waterslide. We have a room to suit you and your family or friends. Needing a break from City living? This is the hotel to relax and breathe the fresh mountain air. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Valemount Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Valemount Hotel Valemount
- Best Western Valemount Inn And Suites
- Valemount Best Western