See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 July 2015

Randy and Pat are working hard to restore this home to its original glory and doing a great job. Exceptionally comfortable beds, superb breakfast, friendly hosts. You can't go wrong in Terrace. Outdoor firepit, off-street parking, great price.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 June 2015 via mobile

I have been coming to Terrace on business for years, staying in hotels in town. One time when everyone was full my assistant put me into the Lanfear Guest House. Never stayed anywhere else since. Beautiful old heratige home on a big lot, quiet and run by lovely people. Highly recommended!!

Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 December 2014

Off and on over the last 16 months I have had the pleasure of being a guest in this historical home for work purposes. In my line of work I am up at zero dark thirty hours and out the door long before then sun is even thinking about getting up, Randy or Pat always have a spread of food ready and waiting and are happy to accommodate any eating preference within reason. I am sad that my camp room has taken over as there hospitality is always overflowing, sing along around the fire pit on a warm summer night, Randy’s fishing adventures and tips or just to sit and talk or a relaxing place to curl up and have quiet time you don’t get any more down to earth than these two. The rooms and bathroom are always spotless and warm. It’s a must stay place for sure!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 October 2014

What a delightful surprise to arrive at a historic home amidst the typical urban neighborhood. Our hosts Randy & Patty were delightful. Our room was clean and comfortable and breakfast was exceptional. Patty packed up some breakfast treats we couldn't eat to take on the road with us.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 September 2012

We'd never been to Terrace before so consulted TA for some suggestions and came up with the Lanfear Guest House.

From my first communication with Patty (she and husband Randy own and operate the B&B), I knew we were going to the right place.
And that initial impression was proven correct when we got to the Lanfear. P&R are a lovely couple of people: friendly, helpful and informative (Patty turned us on to the 'Casa Masala', a Mexican-Indian (really!) fusion restaurant).

We felt completely at ease and at home. The room we had was very comfortable and even had a separate little living room. The house itself is really cool: nearly 100 years old but upgraded to modern standards while still retaining a lot of that vintage feel.

We feel confident in highly recommending the Lanfear Guest House to anyone visiting the Terrace area for a short or longer stay...this is a great place with really nice people running it.

Room Tip: The second bathroom is down on the main floor...first come, first served for the BR on the second floor. Check your map for the location...it's a little tricky to find: Walsh Ave is bisected and the B&B is not on the main part of Walsh.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple