“Good food good service”

Cuisines: Pizza
Kitimat, Canada
“Good food good service”
Reviewed 5 January 2014 via mobile

We ate in the bar. The service was good and the food was good. There is also many big screen TV's to watch while eating. Will definetly return again

Visited January 2014

Prince George, Canada
“Excellent and family friendly”
Reviewed 28 October 2013 via mobile

We had a lovely meal here, exhausted after a 7 hour drive from Prince George we were served quickly and our waitress was attentive but not intrusive. Definitely changed my previous opinion of BP

Puerto Aventuras, Mexico
“Exactly as expected”
Reviewed 26 October 2013

I often forget to do a review of the restaurants I take for granted. Boston Pizza is a standard American style family restaurant that offers a large menu selection. The perogie pizza, BBQ ribs and ravioli are especially good. A reliable restaurant for both eat in or take out. This has been the case each time I've been to a Boston Pizza and the one in Terrace, British Columbia was no exception.

• Visited October 2013
Edmonton, Canada
“Superb service from Morgan”
Reviewed 19 October 2013

I came here with a friend last Sunday and had the pleasure of being served by Morgan. I come to BPs with friends fairly often (usually back home in Edmonton) and have usually only had mediocre service (we come for the food). Morgan was attentive, friendly and quick and was sincere about it. I really hope that her great service gets recognized by the management. Thank you Morgan! Keep up the good work!

• Visited October 2013
Calgary, Canada
“Average BP's food but exceptional service.”
Reviewed 19 September 2013 via mobile

I went to bps while passing through cause frankly the options are limited. Delicious drink recommendations by my server and my other server- aislynn?- was phenomenal. She was so sweet, funny, attentive and great. Typical bp but a server like her would make me come back rather than try something new.

• Visited September 2013