“Great food!”

Cuisines: Barbecue, Diner, Fast food
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 12 October 2013

Big portions, fast, good value, very friendly, nice atmosphere, lot of options and GREAT quality and taste.

1  Thank AltusMtGuides
There are newer reviews for The Campfire Grill Smokin' Barbecue

Reviewed 19 August 2013

I have been twice now, so I feel I've seen enough to judge this place.

The service IS a great deal better than your average place and the area is nice to visit without many other choices.

In the winter, don't sit by the front door as it is drafty there, and the back outside is open in warm weather but the place always seems to have to wait for a table

Reviewed 16 August 2013 via mobile

We arrived in Squamish very hungry and not much looked great, we didn't want junk food. Saw this place, it was refreshingly clean and modern inside, great menu. Food was tasty however you don't get much sauce and I ordered the ribs, didn't get many. However would recommend for somewhere to eat in Squamish.

Reviewed 8 August 2013

I went to the campfire b.b.q., had some ribs, they where exellent. The portion was average. It was so good I would eat more for sure. The chicken look pretty good too, no fried chicken like everywhere else, but roasted chicken with homemade b.b.Q. Sauce. I would recomend to everybody.

Reviewed 6 August 2013

Spent part of the BC day long weekend in Squamish.I hadn't had the opportunity to try any restaurants there before so I didn't have a go to place.
My companion and I got into Squamish at lunch time and we were both very hungry.
The spell of barbeque and chipotle all of a sudden wafted over us as we walk down the main road.
Inside the Camp Fire Grill is very appealing.nice tables and chairs,nice lay out.The menu is written on a board,you order at the desk,then pay and wait for your food.
The service was very good and friendly,but the meal was incredible.I had "the salad "with barbeque chicken in chipotle sauce.The salad had smoked cheese and pears in spring mix and candied pecans.It was delicios and a huge portion.
My companion had a trio of small sandwiches,pulled pork,beef and also chicken.He said it was wonderful.He also had some really good fries that he persuaded me to try.WOW.
The prices are torally reasonable and the food,service and atmosphere are all wonderful.I would recommend this place to everyone.

2  Thank ZoraSaboe