“got hooked on white water kayaking”
Review of Coast River Kayak

Coast River Kayak
Reviewed 26 August 2014

first time white water kayaking. For those of you looking for some fun in this area. Really try white water kayaking with Coast River Kayak.

My wife and myself always wanted to try this out and happened to find Coast River Kayak on the web. We definitely can confirm that the professional appearance on the web is not just appearance. Well organised and I believe well structured two day course. Emily (our guide) was extremely pleasant and patient.

Definitely one of our top 3 if not even top activity in BC this summer holiday. Trying now to convince my wife to further continue kayaking... :-)

1  Thank Haddock1910
Reviewed 14 November 2012

Tyson is a fabulous guide and instructor. I have had White Water and Ocean kayaking instruction from 6 different instructors (in 10 years) and Tyson by far is my #1 choice. Tyson is clear, concise, watchful, safe, and gives positive reinforcement + encouragement. I first hired Tyson for a guided tour because I was not familiar with any white water rivers in the Squamish area. If there is a course I am interested in I first call Tyson to see if he is offering the course.

2  Thank Karen L