“Food is great!”

Add it.
Cliffside Neighbourhood Pub
Ranked #59 of 96 Restaurants in Squamish
Reviewed 6 July 2013

This place has some really good food, I'm addicted to the pulled pork sandwich and their burger - both are awesome. Although the ambience is OK, the food more than makes up for it. Great value and the serving size is generous. I'm glad this pub is close to my house and I don't have to drive to get a good meal out. Love what they're doing, keep it up - and keep those pulled pork sandwiches coming!

Reviewed 18 April 2013

My favorite place to go to on Tuesday nights: karaoke night! Every time I go there this place is packed with regulars. A total locals hang out spot. I only wish they have a wider selection of draft beer. All they have is Budweiser, Kokanee, Keith's Amber Ale, and something else. Blagh!
The bar is staffed with slow, inexperienced, young girls with friendly smiles.
Overall a decent place.

Reviewed 27 December 2012

My husband and I live a very short walking distance to the pub, which we go to frequently for dinner. I love the wings, beef dip, the mixed sliders and other items. For many years I hoped for new management and yay...it happened. The owners are very keen to make their customers happy and have made many changes over the last few months that have really improved the Pub. My husband loves the Beef Dip so much he never orders anything else. I highly recommend a trip to the Pub.

4  Thank Suba48
Reviewed 18 December 2012

Stopped by the Cliffside pub last weekend for a drink and dinner. I was very impressed by the service and food. I had the pulled pork and my wife had the home made burger. Both tasty and nicely presented. From the server I heard that the Cliffside Pub is under new management. Great job keep it up! We will be back.

3  Thank Cruiser240
Reviewed 3 March 2011

When you first walk into the Cliffside Pub you see a big dance floor, lots of televisions, a pool table on the other side of the pub, and a nice cozy fireplace.

So I go to sit down thinking this is a pub as it shows on the sign and not a bar. Well I sat there for about 15 minutes while I watched the lone waitress stand behind the bar talking to the patrons about the snow outside. Really??? Hello I am hungry here! I decide to go to the bar and she surprises me greatly. Think she said her name is Stephanie when she greeted me with the most beautiful smile I had ever seen.

Anyway after a little bit of a wait I ordered the Beef Dip and a cold one. Sounded good at the time. I got exactly what I ordered 20 minutes later and it was nice and hot too. The au jus was just a little on the salty side but still hit the spot as I sat beside the fireplace and watched sports highlights. Food... not bad...

So I took a look around the bar when I had to use the washroom before the trip back to Vancouver and the pool table is old, the bar is old, and the only new thing in the bar is a television in the back corner by the ladies rest room. Finally the men's washroom is scary. You cannot close and lock the stall which makes one feel very uneasy and the men's bathroom door is wide open so that anyone at the pool table can look in. No privacy whatsoever.

Overall nice pub but needs improvement!

1  Thank Canadian1978