Sidney Waterfront Inn & Suites
The Sidney Pier Hotel & Spa(Sidney)(Great Value!)
US$198
The Sidney Pier
  • Restaurant
US$140
Travelocity
The Cedarwood Inn and Suites(Sidney)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$65
US$203
US$191
Travelocity
Villa Eyrie Resort(Malahat)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$160
Priceline
Cherry Tree Inn(Saanich)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$63
US$136
US$133
TripAdvisor
All reviewsyogurtcontinental breakfastcannery buildingocean viewroom was cleanno elevatorsecond floornice balconygrocery store right across the streetmount bakerolder buildingsitting on the balconybeacon landingfront desk staffwithin walking distancesea wallgas fireplace
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 June 2011

It was amazing sitting on the balcony with my morning coffee enjoying the fabulous ocean view. I was lulled to sleep each night by the waves lapping against the shore. Great staff, beautilful room , it is definitely my new home away from home when I visit Sidney! Oh...and did I mention the spa...wonderful experience!

Connie

Room Tip: Ask for the new addition to the Hotel.
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 April 2011

I reviewed this hotel online and was a little skeptical at first, when I arrived I had an oceanview room on the second floor (top floor). This hotel is very quaint and is so comfortable! The room amenities were fantastic! There's was even a little fake fireplace, desk, table, couch, mini-fridge with apple slices and a breakfast quesadilla, very comfortable white linen robes and the bed... well the bed was extremely comfortable.

The view was priceless, a very quiet area right on the pier and the best location. I walked all over Sidney and had dinner a long the pier at a local pub which was fantastic. Less than a one minute walk behind the hotel is the boardwalk a long the pier, they have a small beach called "Glass Beach". Many years ago there was a cannery above the beach and somehow jars from the cannery got swept out to sea. The beach is filled with beach glass, for those of you who aren't familiar with beach glass it's glass that has been weathered by the sea and is soft around the edges. Therefore the beach is safe for children and your pets to enjoy.

There is a nice grocery store directly across the street, liquor store on the next building and everything else you want close by. For being a 40+ year old inn & spa it certainly has been maintained magificently.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank emailgreg
Reviewed 25 January 2011

I spent a night here alone in November/10 (on business) and enjoyed it so much my hubby and I came back for two nights for our anniversary in January. When they heard it was our anniversary they upgraded us to an amazing suite at no extra cost -- and our original room was already pretty nice! The manager and front desk manager were both on site and very helpful and friendly, and our stay exceeded all our expectations -- a great breakfast waiting in the fridge, watching sailboats go by while soaking in the jet tub, handy shopping. We''ll absolutely go back -- soon, I hope!

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 December 2010

My husband and I stay often for business in Sidney and this is where we choose to stay!
These people go the extra mile for you and the front desk staff are always helpful and cheerful.
On one of our recent trips the iron provided in the room that my husband used on his shirt (for a meeting) had caused some marks. My husband complained to the front desk. The manager told us to go out and purchase a replacement shirt for which they would pay. The manager was very apologetic and explained that not many people probably use the iron and therefore he would check the condition of the irons more often.

Upon returning to our room at the end of the day's work, the shirt was found in our closet dry cleaned and ready to use - and the mark had been removed. Our iron was also replaced with a cleaner one. So we did not have to bother to purchase a new shirt and were very happy. However, we are positive if we had purchased a shirt they still would have paid for it!

Outstanding service on every level. When we stay in Sidney on Vancouver Island we stay here as it is like a home away from home.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 July 2010

well we arrived tired and hungry after getting on the ferry etc., so though we wouldn't drive loads so chose to go to Sidney. I think there were only 2 places you could stay in this town and Sydney Waterfront was where we found ourselves anyway, we had the cheapest room which was nearly $200 not up for any sort of discount, this wasn't for a deluxe seaview, we got to look at the side of the local supermarket, the guy also handed us a basket with breakfast, juice, apple and a frozen frisbee which looked totally disgusting. The room despite the lack of view was comfortable and shower was fine, that's really all you need but this was too much to pay, obviously can charge what they like as think the only other accomodation was a 'great western' which was probably more i expect.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple