“Closed!”

Cuisines: Diner
Moncton, Canada
“Closed!”
Reviewed 23 May 2013

It may have been good but it's gone. It is now a Floyd's diner, which I haven't tried. Floyd's is located in the same area as Safeway and across the street from 7-11.

Visited May 2013

Victoria, Canada
“Closed for renovations??”
Reviewed 15 March 2013

I have been to beacon and eggs a few times and loved it, but i visited last weekend and it was closed! There was no information up, there seemed to be construction work going on inside. I am not sure if it has gone out of business or just renovations, I really hope the latter as it was one of my favorite breakfast joints in sidney!

• Visited March 2013
Pender Island, Canada
“not up to expectations”
Reviewed 4 January 2013

The service was slow and I was only whelmed by the breakfast. I asked for eggs over medium, I got eggs over easy. The potatoes were from the frozen food aisle and the toast wasn't hot. Coffee was good, though.

Visited December 2012
Calgary
“Big Meals!”
Reviewed 25 September 2012

My Mum and I couldn't finish our plates we were sooo full; but we loved every bite !!
My favourite kind of Breakfasts! If I lived in Sidney I would go for breakfast here every weekend.
Great selection of Omelettes.

• Visited December 2011
Montreal, Qc, Canada
“Outstanding service”
Reviewed 5 August 2012

two couple in vacation we had good breakfast in the 1950s restaurant decore. Plates were more then full and good was excellent. But what came outstanding and prob this review is the service. The restaurent was full and the two girls working there had their hands full. My friend forgot his glasses. We were walking back to the hotel when the running clerk catch on us almost a block away. She handed back our glasses almost out of breath to run back as quickly without us having time to thanks.

To this charming lady we extend our gratitude and this note in Trip Advisor comments.
GiMiSa