“Met high expectations”

Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 18 December 2013

OMG, this hole in the wall serves brilliant food. Actually, the small space is comfortable with spacious tables and high ceilings. Track it down and have the best breakfast EVER.

1  Thank DivaDuck

Reviewed 9 October 2013

I am always in search of a great breakfast restaurant. Well, not only is the dish great for breakie, lunch is equally as good. Their breakfast (with the homemade blueberry sausages) was the best I have ever eaten.
Gary (owner/chef) has created this hidden gem of a restaurant.
If there is a line-up, be patient - it's definitely worth the wait!!

Reviewed 19 September 2013

We loved DISH!! A bit off the beaten track, this cookhouse has delicious food, flexible staff, and a family friendly atmosphere (a toy box for kids is a definite plus)!! The food is wholesome and delicious, with lots of variety!! We'll be back!! YUM! YUM!

Reviewed 4 September 2013

We had breakfast here last Sunday and were not disappointed. My wife had ham and I had sausage with our meals and were both excellent as they stated, they smoke their own.
We will be back.

1  Thank NOBADDAYS2US
Reviewed 21 August 2013

Have a friend who highly recommended this place and kept having other plans on my days off so, didn't go. Well, I am certainly happy I finally did! Located in an industrial area along the Victoria National Airport and in a small industrial plaza is an amazing find! The place is cute, can sit about 20 ppl comfortably with a few outdoor tables, went on a Tuesday and it was quite busy, has monthly and daily specials. The decor is fun and we were greeted by a waitress in what looked like a Naval uniform?!

The coffee came around frequently and the food was AMAZING! I had the bacon and tomato benny and my spouse had the special and we liked our food so much we only allowed each other a little bite of each to try. You can tell that the cook truly puts passion in their food from their home made sausages which, I have tried to make and it's certainly time consuming to their home made condiments.

The washroom was clean and when going to leave we were given a warm thank you and asked how we enjoyed our meal from the two cooks in white uniform, the lady in the Naval outfit and another young lady at the cash, even shook the cooks hand. What a lovely little place, now I know why my friend highly recommended it so long!

1  Thank mahalia1980