“Great food, exceptional value.”

Sea Glass Waterfront Grill
Ranked #4 of 86 Restaurants in Sidney
Price range: US$5 - US$23
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Contemporary casual dining with Marina views and amazing sunsets. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Reviewed 22 June 2014

THe wife and I went here last week for dinner; I phoned early in the day for a reservation, and, no problem, we were in.
The service started off a little slow with our drinks order, but the waiter figured out real quickly that we wanted a little more attention, he was good. The waiter (Warren) had a nice demeanor, and a slick methodology to review the dinner options with us.
I had a caesar salad ...just excellent.., and Warren was on the ball to let me know there was bacon on it ...nice of him. I then had a seafood stew and it too was nicely presented and just delicious.
Her had a stuffed portepallo mushroom and she said it was to die for.
And, the prices were really reasonable !
Their wine list is not extensive, but we found what we wanted.
SEA GLASS is two miles north of downtown Sidney, and it does overlook a marina , but it is well worth the drive.

2  Thank George2011

Reviewed 12 June 2014

This is our go to place for a couples evening out. The service is very personal, outstanding. The views cant be beat, and the décor is beautiful. On top of all this is the most amazing food. We try something different every time, but a few must haves. The deconstructed spring rolls, and the AAA tenderloin.

1  Thank rvod
Reviewed 8 June 2014

My wife took to me to this little jewel of a place for a surprise lunch along the water in Sydney. The Pulled Pork Sandwich and Wild Cod with Artisan Greens were superb. This is a busy small place, and so we had to wait for a few minutes for a table. The next time I will make one in advance,

Reviewed 3 June 2014

One of our favourite spots for a girls lunch or dinner with my husband or family. The food is fresh, delicious and beautifully plated. In the summer months you can sit outside and enjoy the view of the local marina. The staff is professional and friendly. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

loved it. great service and food. Small so make reservations. Fills up fast. Nice view of the marina.

1  Thank Carrie C