“Blobby”

Spinnakers On the Fly
Ranked #47 of 84 Restaurants in Sidney
Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Victoria, Canada
“Blobby”
Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

I ordered a salmon goat cheese rap and America o coffee. The rap was dryed out the cheese was clumped in one area and the salmon too was clumped in the bottom of the rap. So when you bit into it you received a blob of either one or the other. Yucky as well the dry wrap was to large. When you bit into this wrap at first all you tasted was a mouthful of dry flour wrap.
The coffee melted my stir stick so this was a single it was really hot. But their coffee was so weak I just gave it back. Sandwich and all for 16.00 I did not enjoy this restaurant.
Go to Timmy down the hallway.

Victoria B.C. airport

• Visited July 2014

Alberta, Canada
“Not impressed..forgot our food order!”
Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

We were excited to see a nice looking restaurant in the departure lounge of the Victoria Airport. problem was we never did get our food order. Even though they weren't busy all we can assume is that they never did put the order in. We had to catch our flight, got the bill but no apology. At least the beer was good, although not a bargain.

• Visited July 2014
Enderby, Canada
“Salmon eggs Benny superb!”
Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

Wow. Who would think you would get food like this in an airport! Delicious. Hubby had bacon sausage and eggs. Great quality meats and cooked to perfection. Fast friendly and ok price.

1 Thank Denise C
Comox, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food, good service”
Reviewed 7 May 2014

I visited Spinnakers on the fly with my family while on my way back home to Calgary. At first impression, the food prices were fairly high, but before question, the server explained to me that all of the food is locally sourced from Farmers in and around Victoria and that Spinnakers is about giving back to the community with jobs and a healthy lifestyle. The server was very friendly and nice. It got busy, but she was constantly trying her best to fit everyone's needs. Every new restaurant has it's faults (cafeteria style seating, out of many of the beers and drinks), but the servers and kitchen staff did a great job! Hopefully more people get the service I got and I am sure they will be a lot happier.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Mark S
Victoria
“Completely shocked terrible”
Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I were excited to start our vacation to mexico. It took over an hour to get our beer. The girl stood there and wrapped cutlery in napkins and the bartender was the slowest bartender I have every seen. When my boyfriend ordered food she did not even ask me and walked away and he ate and finished way before I could get her attention to order. Shocked at this service!! The food was good at least