Location, location location. Even the street view rooms have a view of the ocean. This is still a well appointed, beautiful property. The rooms are quiet and more than comfortable. A local motel wanted $110 for a dated room - while the Sidney Pier was $144 and so worth the extra few dollars.
A couple of minor things that could be improved. The televisions are small. Maybe 29" flat screen? The bathroom needs extra lighting as the sink is in the corner but the light is centered...leaving one side of your face in the dark. And the staff are a bit too formal for our liking. They could loosen up a little and have some personality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 55-room boutique hotel, spa, oceanfront restaurant & lounge, and cafe, opened in May 2007. Located on the waterfront in the charming seaside town of Sidney, British Columbia on Vancouver Island - just 10 minutes from the Victoria International Airport, BC Ferries to Vancouver, and Washington State Ferries to Anacortes, Washington. 30 minute drive to downtown Victoria. Complimentary use of 24 hour Fitness Centre. 3 Meeting/Function rooms for groups up to 60 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA and TravelClick so you can book your The Sidney Pier Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sidney Pier Hotel And Spa
- The Sidney Pier Hotel Sidney