My wife and I recently stayed at the Sidney Pier to attend a wedding just outside Sidney. We loved the hotel and highly recommend it to anyone looking for a clean, modern, and comfortable room, with great sea views, friendly and helpful staff, delicious food (try the chowder!), and great location (walking distance to restaurants, grocery store, liquor store, shopping) in relaxing Sidney, BC. The on-site gym was fully featured and spacious; the bathroom felt new and clean; and everything just worked.
The price may be slightly higher than a standard chain hotel, but it is definitely worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 55-room boutique hotel, spa, oceanfront restaurant & lounge, and cafe, opened in May 2007. Located on the waterfront in the charming seaside town of Sidney, British Columbia on Vancouver Island - just 10 minutes from the Victoria International Airport, BC Ferries to Vancouver, and Washington State Ferries to Anacortes, Washington. 30 minute drive to downtown Victoria. Complimentary use of 24 hour Fitness Centre. 3 Meeting/Function rooms for groups up to 60 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, TravelClick and Expedia so you can book your The Sidney Pier Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sidney Pier Hotel And Spa
- The Sidney Pier Hotel Sidney