We had a wonderful stay in the Sidney Pier and will be back again. The hotel (actually a condo building with 50 some hotel suites) is in an amazing waterfront location right next to Sidney's main pier. The building and grounds are gorgeous and beautifully maintained with great restaurants and shopping right outside the door.
Our room was spacious, nicely decorated, clean and well appointed. Everything you could ask for. We had comfortable beds, nice linens, a quiet building and polite, helpful staff. The only thing missing was Dave, the building mascot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 55-room boutique hotel, spa, oceanfront restaurant & lounge, and cafe, opened in May 2007. Located on the waterfront in the charming seaside town of Sidney, British Columbia on Vancouver Island - just 10 minutes from the Victoria International Airport, BC Ferries to Vancouver, and Washington State Ferries to Anacortes, Washington. 30 minute drive to downtown Victoria. Complimentary use of 24 hour Fitness Centre. 3 Meeting/Function rooms for groups up to 60 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, TravelClick and getaroom.com so you can book your The Sidney Pier Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sidney Pier Hotel Sidney
- The Sidney Pier Hotel And Spa