We had an early flight out of Victoria and decided to stay close to the airport the night before. Though there were less expensive options in the area, we decided to splurge on the Sidney Pier and didn't regret it for a moment. It's one of the closest to YYJ, has reasonable parking rates and is in beautiful surroundings, making it feel like the beginning of a resort vacation rather than an airport hotel overnight. Trevor took care of our reservation and made sure everything went smoothly for us. The room was very nice and we had a great dinner at the restaurant. We will definitely be recommending this to others and have already decided to return again "just for fun". The only minor disappointment was that we initially had not been advised of or offered a certain promotion which was well advertised (and subsequently honoured) there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 55-room boutique hotel, spa, oceanfront restaurant & lounge, and cafe, opened in May 2007. Located on the waterfront in the charming seaside town of Sidney, British Columbia on Vancouver Island - just 10 minutes from the Victoria International Airport, BC Ferries to Vancouver, and Washington State Ferries to Anacortes, Washington. 30 minute drive to downtown Victoria. Complimentary use of 24 hour Fitness Centre. 3 Meeting/Function rooms for groups up to 60 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, TravelClick, Booking.com, Odigeo and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your The Sidney Pier Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sidney Pier Hotel Sidney
- The Sidney Pier Hotel And Spa