Except for the absence of front desk personnel for ten minutes when I arrived for check-in this was a great place. The room was pricey but it had a Carmel/Pacific Grove feeling which has much more expensive lodging. This hotel room had great views of the Gulf/San Juan Islands. Their pillows, beds and towels were a cut above and I respected that they encouraged guests to recycle their waste. Dave the hotel's mascot, was a giant black Labrador. We stayed here and went to Butchart Gardens twice (20 min to and from). We walked to another seafood restaurant on the waterfront which was very handy. Within same structure as Salish Aquarium which had easy underground parking. Mineral store across the street was fun. This hotel is also five minutes from the Washington State Ferry terminal in Sidney.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 55-room boutique hotel, spa, oceanfront restaurant & lounge, and cafe, opened in May 2007. Located on the waterfront in the charming seaside town of Sidney, British Columbia on Vancouver Island - just 10 minutes from the Victoria International Airport, BC Ferries to Vancouver, and Washington State Ferries to Anacortes, Washington. 30 minute drive to downtown Victoria. Complimentary use of 24 hour Fitness Centre. 3 Meeting/Function rooms for groups up to 60 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, TravelClick, Odigeo and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your The Sidney Pier Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sidney Pier Hotel Sidney
- The Sidney Pier Hotel And Spa