This hotel is very close to the Swartz Bay ferry terminal. Rooms are lovely as is the hotel. All staff were very helpful any time help was needed or with inquiries. Amenities all close by. If you are looking for more, you need to go to Victoria, rather than Sidney. It is nice and relaxing. At the end of my stay, the hotel even provided me with a ride to the ferry terminal for my trip home to the lower mainland.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 55-room boutique hotel, spa, oceanfront restaurant & lounge, and cafe, opened in May 2007. Located on the waterfront in the charming seaside town of Sidney, British Columbia on Vancouver Island - just 10 minutes from the Victoria International Airport, BC Ferries to Vancouver, and Washington State Ferries to Anacortes, Washington. 30 minute drive to downtown Victoria. Complimentary use of 24 hour Fitness Centre. 3 Meeting/Function rooms for groups up to 60 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, TravelClick, Odigeo and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your The Sidney Pier Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sidney Pier Hotel Sidney
- The Sidney Pier Hotel And Spa