The Sidney Pier Hotel & Spa
US$156
The Cedarwood Inn and Suites(Sidney)(Great Value!)
US$125
Best Western Plus Emerald Isle Hotel(Sidney)(Great Value!)
US$164
US$146
Priceline
Belle Maison Aupres De La Mer B&B(Sidney)(Great Value!)
US$150
Beacon Inn at Sidney(Sidney)(Great Value!)
US$123
Priceline
US$83
US$265
US$257
Orbitz.com
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewssidney piercoffee shopunderground parkingsignature suitebeautiful hotelocean viewbedroom suitehotel staffdining tablespectacular viewsbeautiful roomfull kitchenacross the streetsized bedsame buildingbutchart gardensoverlooking the water
Reviewed 30 October 2013

The hotel had clean neat rooms. It was located right on the water. The waterfront walkway came right past the hotel, so it was a lovely spot to spend the evening. The location was right in the middle of all the hubbub. There was a wonderful street fair starting at our hotel. Definitely would go back there in a heartbeat.

Room Tip: Chose one with a water view.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 October 2013

I don't want to rain on anyone's parade but the lighting in our room was terrible. Maybe it's my age. The rooms are very modern in style, which I appreciate, but the lighting suffers as a result.

However, service was exemplary from the time we stepped foot into the lobby, gracious and welcoming. I was addressed by name before I'd even checked in--how did they do that? All I said was we were a bit early and I didn't know if our room would be ready and they asked, are you L______? Amazing! When I did mention the lighting, an additional lamp appeared almost simultaneously--seriously impressive service.

We only stayed one night but we were pleased with the great location (accessible to all of downtown Sidney by foot and very near airport), manicured grounds, and outdoor sculptures. The bed was extremely comfortable and my husband was happy with the TV. The fluffy big towels and bathroom amenities were great. We were on the fourth floor overlooking the lawn with views to the ocean. There wasn't a balcony but you could open the windows--a nice touch. There were great black-out drapes and we didn't hear a peep from other rooms or the hallway. We'd stay here again without hesitation.

Reviewed 17 October 2013

On behalf of my wife and me, we wish to thank you and your staff for such a nice stay at your hotel. We were celebrating our 40th wedding anniversary and your front desk upgraded our room to your second floor suite. The view and the room were one of the nicest places we have stayed in our 40 years of marriage. The Front desk people, Andrew, Emma and Elaine and the cleaning staff were very accommodating and pleasant. We would highly recommend your hotel and staff to others. Our stay was 10 out of 10. Thank you for your thoughtfulness.

Room Tip: the ocean view are worth the funds.
Reviewed 16 October 2013

I'm not sure this is much of a review because I have absolutely nothing bad to say, except that I wish the price of this hotel was lower so I could stay here all the time!

We had a junior suite with an ocean view and it was gorgeous. The suite was large with a king bed, dining table, kitchenette with full size fridge, microwave, kettle, toaster, coffee maker, and dishes, and a large spa like bathroom with separate soaker tub and shower and double sinks. There was a balcony overlooking the main street and ocean where you could spend hours watching the people walking along the promenade and pier.

Walk out the hotel and you are right there. To the front is the wharf, to the left is the marina, to the right the pier. A walking path goes both ways as far as you want to walk. Go up the street and you have a good variety of restaurants, or stay in and dine at the upscale hotel restaurant.

The hotel room was immaculately clean, the bed comfortable, the staff friendly.....in short it was like a stay at paradise.

Reviewed 7 October 2013

Without question this is the most comfortable hotel we have ever stayed in. The view is spectacular the staff is amazing and the room very very spacious and comfortable. Unfortunately we were in Sidney for a birthday weekend and spent most of the time at a private residence so didn't get to enjoy the hotel as much as we would have liked. We will be back!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends