My brother and I needed a place to stay while visiting relatives and friends in the area. Just minutes from the ferry and at the water end of Sidney's main drag, this is a new hotel done in a minimalist/modern style. Two big queen beds, lots of storage and room space plus a large bathroom (6' tub - rare these days in hotels) suited us just fine. Our room was clean and neat and not worn at all. The only issue I have is with the glass-panel-no-shower-curtain setup. Maybe it is my round shape, but the water ricochets onto the floor.
I've stayed here before and will probably stay there next time I'm in town again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 55-room boutique hotel, spa, oceanfront restaurant & lounge, and cafe, opened in May 2007. Located on the waterfront in the charming seaside town of Sidney, British Columbia on Vancouver Island - just 10 minutes from the Victoria International Airport, BC Ferries to Vancouver, and Washington State Ferries to Anacortes, Washington. 30 minute drive to downtown Victoria. Complimentary use of 24 hour Fitness Centre. 3 Meeting/Function rooms for groups up to 60 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelClick, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your The Sidney Pier Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sidney Pier Hotel And Spa
- The Sidney Pier Hotel Sidney