Close to Victoria airport and beautiful night on the water. They have large modern rooms. We really liked the built in luggage area by the closet and near the bathroom - a well thought out design. Also close if you are catching a ferry in the morning or coming off the ferry late in the day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 55-room boutique hotel, spa, oceanfront restaurant & lounge, and cafe, opened in May 2007. Located on the waterfront in the charming seaside town of Sidney, British Columbia on Vancouver Island - just 10 minutes from the Victoria International Airport, BC Ferries to Vancouver, and Washington State Ferries to Anacortes, Washington. 30 minute drive to downtown Victoria. Complimentary use of 24 hour Fitness Centre. 3 Meeting/Function rooms for groups up to 60 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TravelClick, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your The Sidney Pier Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sidney Pier Hotel Sidney
- The Sidney Pier Hotel And Spa