Picturesque location, close to the water, with a nice view of Mt. Baker across the Strait of Georgia. It has the feel of a European boutique hotel, but with larger rooms and proper beds. We stayed one night, traveling next day to Washington state, and it's just a few minutes to the ferry terminal. There are a few decent restaurants nearby, we did not try the restaurant on the premises.
Overall, a nice experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 55-room boutique hotel, spa, oceanfront restaurant & lounge, and cafe, opened in May 2007. Located on the waterfront in the charming seaside town of Sidney, British Columbia on Vancouver Island - just 10 minutes from the Victoria International Airport, BC Ferries to Vancouver, and Washington State Ferries to Anacortes, Washington. 30 minute drive to downtown Victoria. Complimentary use of 24 hour Fitness Centre. 3 Meeting/Function rooms for groups up to 60 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TravelClick, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your The Sidney Pier Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sidney Pier Hotel Sidney
- The Sidney Pier Hotel And Spa