We ended up at this hotel at a desperate time when we had checked in to a horrible hotel and quickly needed another option. There were no vacancies in Victoria, and when we called this hotel, they had luckily had a cancellation. Boy did we score! The view is amazing, the service was professional, friendly, and accommodating, the rooms were clean and well laid out. All this at a surprisingly good price!! The bed was a bit hard for my liking, but I realize that this is personal preference issue. Wifi connection wasn't great, but after having seen where we could have stayed...that was inconsequential. If you are working from the hotel you might find this a bit frustrating. You are a short walk to the pier and within walking distance of many cute stores and cafes/restaurants. Bonus...it is two minutes from the airport so we could enjoy the area until the very last minute.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 55-room boutique hotel, spa, oceanfront restaurant & lounge, and cafe, opened in May 2007. Located on the waterfront in the charming seaside town of Sidney, British Columbia on Vancouver Island - just 10 minutes from the Victoria International Airport, BC Ferries to Vancouver, and Washington State Ferries to Anacortes, Washington. 30 minute drive to downtown Victoria. Complimentary use of 24 hour Fitness Centre. 3 Meeting/Function rooms for groups up to 60 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Priceline, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your The Sidney Pier Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sidney Pier Hotel Sidney
- The Sidney Pier Hotel And Spa