We spent a week in BC visiting Vancouver, Whistler and Victoria. My husband comes to Sidney 10-15x/year on business, always stays at the Sidney Pier and was excited to show it to me...I was not disappointed! This hotel has a 5-star feel while being small enough to give a boutique vibe. Immaculately clean (and I am very picky about such things), well-appointed rooms with comfortable beds and linens. The toiletries provided are lovely. The entire hotel is peaceful and quiet and the location and view cannot be beat. We had a lovely balcony on the side of the hotel in room 204, giving us a great view of both the water and the street below. The restaurant was fantastic, great food at reasonable prices. I didn't get the chance to utilize the spa but plans are already in the works to return on my husband's next trip here and I will definitely make use of the reasonably-priced services.
While I enjoyed all of our hotel stays this week I have to say this was by far my favourite.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 55-room boutique hotel, spa, oceanfront restaurant & lounge, and cafe, opened in May 2007. Located on the waterfront in the charming seaside town of Sidney, British Columbia on Vancouver Island - just 10 minutes from the Victoria International Airport, BC Ferries to Vancouver, and Washington State Ferries to Anacortes, Washington. 30 minute drive to downtown Victoria. Complimentary use of 24 hour Fitness Centre. 3 Meeting/Function rooms for groups up to 60 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Ebookers and TravelClick so you can book your The Sidney Pier Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sidney Pier Hotel And Spa
- The Sidney Pier Hotel Sidney