A large, modern spa hotel in a great location, with spectacular views out to the nearby islands. Somewhat expensive, as are the local shops, but the staff are friendly – especially Dave the resident black Lab who is a Guide Dog for the Blind drop-out. The food in the restaurant is excellent – try the signature Bouillabaisse if you’re really hungry. Complimentary water in the room is a nice touch, but was puzzled by the lack of a plug for the sink in the bathroom – which was also poorly lit. Overall pretty good, but lacks a pool which is a shame for a hotel of this size.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 55-room boutique hotel, spa, oceanfront restaurant & lounge, and cafe, opened in May 2007. Located on the waterfront in the charming seaside town of Sidney, British Columbia on Vancouver Island - just 10 minutes from the Victoria International Airport, BC Ferries to Vancouver, and Washington State Ferries to Anacortes, Washington. 30 minute drive to downtown Victoria. Complimentary use of 24 hour Fitness Centre. 3 Meeting/Function rooms for groups up to 60 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TravelClick, Priceline, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your The Sidney Pier Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sidney Pier Hotel Sidney
- The Sidney Pier Hotel And Spa