Arriving late on a ferry from Anacortes, we chose this hotel located conveniently only five minutes away from the ferry landing. Super modern in and out, the hotel looks out over the waterfront, and Beacon Street shops and restaurants invite one for a stroll. It is a non-smoking facility.
Our very large room with a super comfortable bed had all the conveniences a traveler may need including a fridge, 42inch flat screen TV, coffee/tea maker with supplies, safe, iron/board, and a super bathroom with a tub/shower combo, robes and slippers, and the obligatory hair dryer. The room could best be described as luxurious with a water view and super clean. It was very quiet at night, which made for sound sleeping. Underground and curbside parking was available. To sum it up, the Sidney Pier Hotel offers value for the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 55-room boutique hotel, spa, oceanfront restaurant & lounge, and cafe, opened in May 2007. Located on the waterfront in the charming seaside town of Sidney, British Columbia on Vancouver Island - just 10 minutes from the Victoria International Airport, BC Ferries to Vancouver, and Washington State Ferries to Anacortes, Washington. 30 minute drive to downtown Victoria. Complimentary use of 24 hour Fitness Centre. 3 Meeting/Function rooms for groups up to 60 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TravelClick, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your The Sidney Pier Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sidney Pier Hotel Sidney
- The Sidney Pier Hotel And Spa