We booked this hotel because it was close to the airport and we were arriving late at night. The room was wonderful, looking out toasted th water. We walked around for several hours in th morning and found the area was beautiful, filled wig stunning flowers with a path along the water. Nice breakfast muffins downstairs, too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 55-room boutique hotel, spa, oceanfront restaurant & lounge, and cafe, opened in May 2007. Located on the waterfront in the charming seaside town of Sidney, British Columbia on Vancouver Island - just 10 minutes from the Victoria International Airport, BC Ferries to Vancouver, and Washington State Ferries to Anacortes, Washington. 30 minute drive to downtown Victoria. Complimentary use of 24 hour Fitness Centre. 3 Meeting/Function rooms for groups up to 60 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, TravelClick and Booking.com so you can book your The Sidney Pier Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sidney Pier Hotel And Spa
- The Sidney Pier Hotel Sidney