“Pizza and Pasta”

Odyssia Steak House
Ranked #43 of 84 Restaurants in Sidney
Cuisines: Italian, Greek, Steakhouse, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Victoria BC
“Pizza and Pasta”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 January 2013

A nice quiet family style restaurant I eat in from time to time. The baked lasagne and spagetti is really good and the pizza as well. Every time I order pizza it has been ready on time and I got what I ordered. I recommend it.

• Visited December 2012

Victoria, Canada
“Generally disappointing”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 January 2013

We stopped into this restaurant in Sidney when the one we were originally planning to attend was closed. There were a lot of customers, so thought we were safe in trying it out. The decor is outdated...it reminds me of restaurants we used to go to in the early 80s. The menu has a reasonable selection but is overpriced, and the food was disappointing, bland and unappetizing, with no attempt made at presentation. The beef in my souvlaki was tough and full of gristle. The service was atrocious. They had a lot of staff for the number of diners, but we still had to flag people down to ask for things, and they made not one, but two, mistakes on our bill at the end. We waited over 45 minutes for our meal. Once realizing the food was not coming any time soon, we asked for an order of garlic bread to share, to take the edge off our hunger. You would think they would hurry to bring it, knowing they were keeping us waiting, but we had to remind them about it after about 15 minutes, and then they finally brought out one single, tasteless and dry slice for the four of us to share.

• Visited December 2012
Waterloo, Canada
“Very good Greek cuisine in a friendly atmosphere. Recommended.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 September 2012

I had grilled lamb and my wife had moussaka, both with rice and Greek Salad. Both were really delicious. Service was friendly and efficient. Reasonable price and ample portions. Definitely recommended.

• Visited September 2012
“For 25years we have been coming to this place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2012

For the last 25 years we have been going every week at least once. Always nice and friendly, it's like visiting friends.
Highly recommend this place. Bill and staff are great

Victoria, Canada
“Deteriation”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2012

10, 15 years ago, we ate here every week. The place was always crowded. Then the place emptied, very few people in, Only one waitressn duty. A glass of the cheapest red wine went up to $8. We stopped going. I just phoned to enquire, and an answering machine told me that they are closed on Sundays.

• Visited August 2011