“Beautiful British Columbia & a Great B&B”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Bright and cheerful!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Lucy K
Ridgetown, Ontario
“Beautiful British Columbia & a Great B&B”
Reviewed 13 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018

We had 2 restful nights in the Shayna suite. Comfortable bed, meticulously clean home.
There were no other guests during our stay so having only one bathroom wasn’t an issue. However, I don’t prefer shared bathroom accommodations & the description on the website isn’t clear.
The host is very friendly & accommodating.
Delicious coffee & great breakfasts.

Management Response
14 Jun 2018
Hello and thank you for your kind review. To respond to your query regarding one bathroom, I need to tell you that that is not the case in my 4,000 square foot home. I in fact, have 3 bathrooms and didn't realize it was necessary to show you the other bathrooms as you were the only customers in house. My description has not been an issue in the past with large groups regarding bathrooms.
Again, I thank you for coming!
My very best to you!
Toby.....at your service!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing