“Love this place”

Pink Cherry
Ranked #9 of 84 Restaurants in Salmon Arm
Cuisines: Canadian
Reviewed 24 July 2014

I have been here a few times now. My latest visit was excellent again. Super friendly staff, the food is consistently good, love the salad specials.

Reviewed 13 July 2014

We had a quick lunch here with our daughter-in-law and two grandchildren. It seems to be a family run business offering an array of sandwiches (paninis), light desserts, coffee, teas, etc. my wife and I shared the Coronation Chicken panini which was very good and different as we've never had coronation chicken in a toasted sandwich. Our daughter-in-law had the same thing and also really enjoyed it. The kids opted for breakfast bagels which were very cheerfully consumed. This is a great little place in downtown Salmon Rm and we highly recommend it!

Reviewed 10 July 2014

When it's 30 plus in the Shuswap, homemade gelato hits the spot. They have several varieties and I tried a really wonderful blood orange gelato. It was lovely and refreshing.

The lady behind the counter spoke too softly and I had to have her repeat herself continually throughout our exchange.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

From the delicious food to the exquisite service pink cherry is always worth the stop. Hands down one of the best I've ever been to in any province. We love pink cherry!!!!

Reviewed 3 June 2014

This cute little coffee shop is just off the main road and definitely worth the stop! The baristas are so sweet and the food is AWESOME here! Hands down the best breakfast sandwich I've ever had is here.... We are staying nearby and have come in the last 4 mornings to get coffee and that sandwich. SO GOOD!