“Will never be back”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of The Wicked Spoon - CLOSED

The Wicked Spoon
Cuisines: American, Canadian, Contemporary
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Revelstoke, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Will never be back”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

The WORST service and food I have ever had in Salmon Arm. We will never be back and I will never recommend this place to anyone.

1 Thank Shelley E

Tortola
“Second try, was okay but won't return”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 December 2013

The food was fine, servers were very nice and food and drinks came quickly. Decor is nice. Menu was a bit misleading - I ordered a dish that came with pita bread and my Mom had a dish that came with naan. Both breads were identical - I think it was fried pizza dough. It tasted okay but, really? Call it Wicked Spoon flatbread or something - people aren't stupid - either you can do it or not but please don't BS me. The greek potatoes I had were basically what you would get on a breakfast menu - nothing greek about them at all even though that was implied in the description. Second time I've been and both times what was written on the menu didn't match up with what I received. Won't go back for that reason - there are enough choices in Salmon Arm and if they are cutting corners on the menu what else are they cutting corners on?

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank RoosterTravels
Vancouver
“Funky Decor, Good Food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 October 2013

As you walk through the door you will first notice the funky decor and open space. The bar is separated from the dining area. The food was average to good - not over the top excellent.
When we arrived as a group of 4 adults we were seated in a middle booth. Then two families with kids arrived. Of all the spots to sit them, we get the noisy kids in front and behind us. I asked the waitress to move us, and she did. Thank you - we were able to enjoy our meal in peace in a different part of restaurant. Local glass of beer was good and would recommend with meal.

• Visited October 2013
Tappen, British Columbia, Canada
“Pizza Needs Help”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 October 2013

Had the Pizza, and husband had liver....pizza sauce was not great, some undesirable overpowering spice in it.....had to hunt to find cheese, and there was a yellow banana spicy pepper on it from who knows where, the waitress dropped our food and had to hunt her down to get parmesan and chilies....and the liver was overdone....this is not the first time we have been to this restaurant, but thought we would try it again...not again.

• Visited October 2013
Salmon Arm, Canada
“Great place for lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2013

Probably great for supper as well but I have only gone there for lunch. They have an eclectic menu that uses local ingredients. They decorated this with local art. They had a bit of a rocky start with some inconsistent food and service but have gotten over that hump.

• Visited June 2013