“True meaning of a home restaurant”
Review of Jane's Place - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Jane's Place
Reviewed 15 July 2013

I have grown up going to this restaurant, every time we came to the mall and my mom didn't feel like cooking we would go up the few stairs to janes, and the waitresses are always friendly, if something goes wrong they are also so helpful. Now I'm not a picky person as to my food, but janes food is great food for a mall restaurant. The restaurant itself is getting a few changes to it, and I think it is starting to look lovely. You always feel at home at this mall restaurant. I love taking my children here now, just like my mom did.

Reviewed 11 February 2013

I Have been a cutomer at janes daily for several months there service is getting worse and worse everytime i order from there the only reason i continued to order from there is because its the only food restraunt in the mall . they can not take a simple gesture of critisizm . after 4 orders with days in between ordering being messed up i went in and asked for them simply to fix the problem with my order they then called me out called me down and treated me like crap soi didnt order from there for about a month then when i just went back to get a order of frys (figured they couldnt screw that up ) they called me out and told me if i was going to make any complaints about the food ordered there that i could not order from there i said fine ... since the time i started ordering from there i have only had 1 order that wasnt messed up WHAQT A JOKE THEY CAN CALL THAT A FAMILY RESTRAUNT !!!!!

1  Thank Dystinee D
Reviewed 3 February 2013

not a fan of the fries there but there breakfast is amazing. waitress' are nice. never had any problems everytime I go there

Reviewed 5 January 2013

I actually like Jane's place. Whenever I meet a friend in the mall we stop in at Jane's for a snack or sometimes lunch or dinner. It's not a fancy place but it's good enough.

Reviewed 20 October 2012

We've gone here a few times now when in Salmon Arm, and it makes me wish we had a home-style restaurant in our Vernon mall. A chicken caesar salad wrap with french fries is something that, although simple, can still be messed up. Jane's gets it right. Also, the beef dip and numerous others are just great. Excellent food is only excellent if accompanied by great service. We get perfect service every time at Jane's. If I lived in Salmon Arm I would go all the time, but I guess I'll just have to recommend it to people travelling that way.