“Gross!”

Add it.
KFC
Ranked #48 of 84 Restaurants in Salmon Arm
Reviewed 31 August 2013

Really, the chicken was like two days old and so salty it dehydrated me and I looked like I aged 20 yrs! Just gross!

1  Thank KellyLPG
There are newer reviews for KFC

Reviewed 4 March 2013

I was hungry for KFC...had it here before but it was dry and terrible...same thing happened again today..I bought it at 2pm...it was so dry I had to have water to wash it down...and it tasted like it was 2 days old...IT also has no FLAVOR in the coating...I will never buy chicken there again.The staff was very nice though...but for $20...I surely was ripped off...oh well will feed it to my dog...if she will eat it...

1  Thank karen c
Reviewed 26 August 2012

I have had some KFC in my day, this is the worst one I have ever been too mainly because the woman (taller, heavy set with brown hair) taking the orders is such a, well..... It was like I was doing her a favour by being there. She threw the food in the bag and crushed everything, threw the coupons at me and when I asked for condiments. There were no napkins and our gravy was missing, the fries were cold, and chicken was very greasy... will never go there again.

5  Thank SamSteele2012
Reviewed 13 June 2012 via mobile

Greasy chicken burned fries and something resembling vomit in a cup, will never eat here again!

2  Thank Ashley D
Reviewed 20 August 2011

"The kids are hungry!" I would have passed by except for the pleading of the wife. This is a take-out only restaurant, so you can't sit and have a break. So... back into the vehicle we go, and once we are a couple kilometres down the road we realize that they forgot the napkins, missed a wrap, forgot the dip for the chicken fingers, etc. etc. etc. Oh well. At least the girl at the till was friendly and we had a few moments to stretch.

3  Thank EdwardTravels