“Good food”

Add it.
Bad Paul's Roadhouse
Cuisines: Canadian
Reviewed 9 July 2012

There's so many good restaurants in Revelstoke, this isn't one of my favorites, but its got good food.

Reviewed 29 June 2012

They USED to have one of the most unique - and flavourful - prime rib steaks! Absolutely mouth-watering! But then I heard they lost their chef and the menu had changed. Heard it was only a few items now so not sure what the quality is and whether they even have that amazing prime-rib-steak. They also used have a huge Mexican platter that was awesome. Hope they kept that too!

Reviewed 15 May 2012

Despite the owner of the restaurant (who was acting as waiter) being very attentive and polite the food was awful. I ordered pasta, probably a bad idea in a Grill house and my partner had Steak and Yam fries. Both our meals were cold and had to be sent back. The tortellini was tasteless and the chef had tried to over compensate with loads of black pepper. Good variety of food on menu and nice atmosphere, but I think it is better value to go elsewhere.

Reviewed 27 March 2012

good food and atmosphere. One of several restaurants in the area. in historic building

Reviewed 22 March 2012

Food was fantastic! There's great variety from massive ribs, to fish, to the best mexican chicken burger I've ever had! We were all delighted by our meals....especially the guys with thier massive ribs!

1  Thank KristaHapke