Resort is in desperate need of refurbishing. Rooms and furnishings are dated. Prices are higher than at many neighboring resorts, and breakfast is not included. When a place charges over 150.00 a room, you would at least expect internet capability; here you have to go to the lounge or the rec room to connect. The place is relying upon past reputation. Much is tacky. For the prices charged, one would expect so much more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A lakefront hotel in Revelstoke nestled between stunning Three Valley Lake and the Monashee Mountains, Three Valley Lake Chateau & Ghost Town offers a unique blend of modern comforts and historical attractions. Our Revelstoke resort features 200 comfortable guest room accommodations and suites with beautiful garden or lake views, an onsite restaurant, and a heritage ghost town tour, complete with 25 historic buildings from the late 1800s, an antique auto museum and a railway roundhouse. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TravelUp, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Three Valley Lake Chateau & Ghost Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Three Valley Lake Chateau And Ghost Town
- Three Valley Lake Chateau & Ghost Town Hotel Revelstoke
- 3 Valley Lake Chateau & Ghost Town